2 IN 1 SHRIMP TOOL
Do you want to have perfectly shelled prawns every time? Then you must try this Shrimp Peeler Kitchen Gadget. This is a clever shrimp peeling kitchen tool that every prawn lovers must have. It cleanly removes the shrimp meat from its shell. All you need to do is put it between the meat and shell of the shrimp, push the tool through the shrimp, and watch the meat come right out. The Shrimp Peeler also removes the shrimp head. Now preparing shrimp dishes is so easy, quick, and hassle-free with the help of Shrimp Peeler. Get it now!
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Material: plastic
- the best tool for prawn lovers to eat prawn
- Fast and convenient.
Who doesn’t love cooking and eating shrimps and prawns? What we don’t like is our hands getting hurt and dirty from peeling and deveining them. The best solution is to buy the Shrimp Peeler and Deveiner. It’s a portable and lightweight tool that speeds up the time-consuming task of peeling/deveining shrimps and prawns.
- Two in one tool. Splits shell and removes the vein in one motion. You’ll clean more shrimps and prawns in less time.
- Strong and ergonomic handles. It has an easy grip, non-slip handle designed for both right and left-hand use. Comfortable to use and won’t tire the hand easily.
- Easy to use. Simply hold the shrimp with rounded part facing up and tail pointing away from you. Insert the closed tip of the shrimp into the top of the shell. Gently push tip (still closed) under the shell until it comes out beyond the tail. Press handles together until shrimp and shell separate. Rinse each shrimp under cold water. It’s that easy.
- Super easy to clean. It’s dishwasher safe or you can clean it by hand washing it with soapy water.
Shrimp Deveiners is excellent and safe for removing shrimp meat from the shell.
How to use?
(1)Shrimp head removed
(2)The shrimp peeling shrimp and shrimp inserted into the middle, into the far bottom.
(3)Clenched hands, the whole shrimp to peel off from shrimp shells.
Let this peeler does all the dirty work, leaving you less clean-up and more free time.
This is great when cleaning shrimp to fry or to make a seafood.√