Vegetable Shredder Fruits Slicer Drums
Stainless Steel Rotary Cheese Grater – Kitchen Tools
Why this kitchen tool?
When it comes to vegetable peelers, you want one that is durable. I don’t know about you, but the last thing I want is for my tool to break when I’m trying to make dinner, and end up with a cut finger and bloody potatoes! Check out these Kitchen Appliances
I’m not talking about the way it looks or whose brand it carries, but more so, is it made in a way that allows it to do its job, and do it well?
When you buy a product, you expect that it does exactly what it claims it can do. Personally, I’ve bought far too many vegetable peelers in the past that simply don’t peel!
Or they are poorly designed and end up clogging around the blade.
At the end it makes you waste more time since it’s necessary to clean it out with every few passes. But this gadget is sharp, smooth, and handy kitchen tool.
When researching various models, check it out HERE I found there are a few different types of blades: stainless steel, ceramic and even carbon steel blades.
For me, the only blade which makes sense is the stainless steel blade. I’m rather clumsy in the kitchen so the ceramic doesn’t make sense as I could easily drop it and have it break.
And the carbon steel blades can rust if not dried right after washed, and well, that doesn’t always happen in my kitchen.
I’ll go over this more with each individual model. But I wanted to mention it because blades are a big consideration when purchasing one of these.
- Sharp is a blade attached
- This grater is made of stainless steel material as well as it is durable and long lasting
- Rotary style cheese grater which is convenient and safe for you to use.
- Keeps your fingers safe by keeping them away from blades all the time.
- With buckle lock design you will save your time and energy in hand cranking operation
- Great helper for your home and the kitchen.